Registration Open for ASCA’s 2018 Winter Seminars and Webinar Series
Don’t miss these great ASCA upcoming events that will not only offer valuable education but can also provide you with the Administrator Education Units (AEUs) needed to maintain your CASC credential!
Join your colleagues from across the country at ASCA’s Winter Seminars, January 11–13 in Las Vegas.
Choose from three intensive seminars: Coding Update & Reimbursement Strategies, Infection Control & Prevention for ASCs and Minimizing Your Regulatory & Legal Risk. All three seminars run concurrently in the same location, so when you sign up for one, you can attend sessions from the others at no additional cost.
Register now and save $100 with the early bird discount. Receive an additional discount by registering two or more attendees at the same time!
Learn more and reserve your seat by clicking here.
Registration is now open for ASCA’s 2018 Webinar Series. Sign up for individual programs or take advantage of the All-Access Pass, which gives you access to the entire 2018 series—both the live events and the recordings—for one low price.
Presented by ASC experts, these programs include:
- Cut Costs with a Collaborative Effort inside Your ASC
- Infection Control Training inside Your ASC
- Create a Meaningful Quality Improvement Program
- When a Physician Leaves: Strategies for Surviving and Thriving
- Take Your Collections from Average to Amazing
- Benchmarking Key Performance Indicators for Financial Health
- Understanding Medicare’s 2019 Final Payment Rule
- And 10 more!
The Webinar All-Access Pass costs just $395 for ASCA members and $595 for nonmembers. Save thousands of dollars by taking advantage of this offer!
To view the full 2018 webinar series, click here.