IPCH Credit Providers
AEU Credit Providers
The following organizations offer educational opportunities for CAIP credits that are open to the public.
Please note that not all courses offered by these organizations are automatically eligible for CAIP credit. Please contact the course provider prior to registering for any courses to confirm they are an Approved BASC Provider and can offer IPCH that are approved by BASC. If the content of a particular educational program is appropriate for CAIP credit, the brochure should include that organization’s BASC provider number. You will receive a letter indicating the number of IPCHs the session qualifies for and content area for the session.
Interested in becoming an approved provider?
Fill out the application found here.
- 3M Company
- AASCA- Arizona Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Access Intelligence/OR Manager
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)
- Amsurg Corporation
- Arkansas Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Association for Professionals in infection Prevention & Epidemiology (APIC)
- Becker’s Healthcare/ASC Communications
- Brach|Eichler LLC
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA)
- Cantel Medivators
- Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Continuum Healthcare Consultants
- Eden Group Development, Inc.
- Excellentia Advisory Group, LLC
- Florida Society for Healthcare Risk Management & Patient Safety
- Florida Society of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Gulf States ASC
- Healthcare Systems & Technologies ( HST)
- Healthmark Industries
- Iowa Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Indiana Federation of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Kansas Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Association (MASA)
- Massachusetts Association of Ambulatory Surgery Center (MAASC)
- Michigan Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Minnesota Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (MNASCA)
- Mississippi Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (MASCA)
- New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (NJAASC)
- New York State Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North Carolina Ambulatory Surgical Center Association
- Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- One Medical Passport
- Oregon Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Pennsylvania Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Physicians Endoscopy
- Progressive Surgical Solutions, a division of BSM Consulting
- South Carolina Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Surgery Partners
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- Surgical Information Systems
- Tennessee Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society
- Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
Let’s get started. Download the CAIP candidate handbook today.
For potential candidates seeking information about the CAIP certification process.